Inside Her Closet
This is a series where we'll introduce you to those around the globe living a slow life with a thoughtful closet. Take a minute to read their answers to our 20 questions. What would yours be?
1. What’s your favorite item in your closet?
My Gianvito Rossi booties.
2. How would you describe your style?
Neutral and laid back.
3. What is the best style advice you’ve ever gotten?
4. What’s the best (general) advice you’ve ever gotten?
Everyone has a story.
5. A quote you live by?
6. What is the most expensive clothing item you’ve ever bought?
My Valentino pumps.
7. Do you still have it?
I live in them.
8. Shoes or Bags?
9. Do you prefer color or black & white?
Black & white.
10. The number of clothing items you’ve donated or set aside after a closet cleanout?
Probably around 200 items.
11. What’s a style every woman should try at least once in her life?
A great leather jacket.
12. What brings you the greatest joy?
Family, faith, my husband.
13. Who is the last person you followed on Twitter or Instagram?
14. What’s the last three items you bought?
Off-the-shoulder top, boots, hat.
15. What’s an app you can’t live without?
16. What’s currently on your coffee table?
Tom Ford book, orchids, candle.
17. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
18. What book/article has had the biggest impact on your life?
The Bible; New Morning Mercies.
19. What are some things that tend to make you calm?
Bubble bath, candles, and Friends (tv show).
20. What is one thing you wish you knew about your style when you were younger?
Invest rather than thoughtlessly buying.