Inside Her Closet
This is a series where we'll introduce you to those around the globe living a slow life with a thoughtful closet. Take a minute to read their answers to our 20 questions. What would yours be?
1. What’s your favorite item in your closet?
My go-to light wash jeans.
2. How would you describe your style?
Clean silhouettes and fresh colors.
3. What is the best style advice you’ve ever gotten?
Being fashionable is totally optional.
4. What’s the best (general) advice you’ve ever gotten?
Use your energy to believe, not to worry.
5. A quote you live by?
"Happiness is an inside job."
6. What is the most expensive clothing item you’ve ever bought?
A classic leather jacket.
7. Do you still have it?
8. Shoes or Bags?
9. Do you prefer color or black & white?
White all the way
10. The number of clothing items you’ve donated or set aside after a closet cleanout?
100+, five years ago.
11. What’s a style every woman should try at least once in her life?
The "please yourself, no one else" style.
12. What brings you the greatest joy?
Creating something from scratch.
13. Who is the last person you followed on Twitter or Instagram?
Amy Schumer, she's hilarious.
14. What’s the last three items you bought?
A white turtleneck sweater, hoop earrings and baby blue suede sandals.
15. What’s an app you can’t live without?
16. What’s currently on your coffee table?
My cat and yellow tulips.
17. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
Probably my favorite nude bra.
18. What book/article has had the biggest impact on your life?
"The Magic of Thinking Big" by David Schwartz
19. What are some things that tend to make you calm?
My cat purring.
20. What is one thing you wish you knew about your style when you were younger?
Fashion is a good hobby, shopping isn't.