Boyfriend Jeans 6 Ways
The borrowed-from-the-boys look is one that is lovable and wearable. It's a nice break from ultra-feminine styles or the pressures of wearing such form-fitting clothing. And when it comes to denim, there's no need to worry 'cause you can rock this style while still looking polished in your favorite pair of jeans (having your cake and eating it too, am I right?).
Skinny jeans, we still love you, but for those of us that wear jeans frequently, we're happy to have a second option. Here's a few ways we styled our boyfriend jeans for lounging, going out, warm days, and cooler evenings.
1. Keep it simple - and comfy.
- Make it easy on yourself with a breezy t-shirt and comfy kicks.
- V-neck from TJ Maxx, Converse + Baldwin Jeans (Made in Kansas City).
3. intermingle a ladylike top & heels with your boyish jeans.
- Your jeans can take you places - even a nice dinner or event. Put on a swipe of lipstick and your favorite accessory for an extra oomph!
- Off-the-shoulder top from consignment, Mossimo heels, + Baldwin Jeans.
4. Business meets casual.
- A blazer and heels with your BF jeans is a great way to look polished without feeling too stuffy. And with a fun pop of color underneath, you can take the blazer off for a "going-out" look you can dance all night in (yes, we encourage dancing).
- A vintage DKNY blazer, Free People bodysuit, Mossimo heels + Baldwin Jeans.
5. Easy, Warm days.
- Grab your favorite summer tank, simple sandals, and a hat to block the rays and you're ready for sunny weather in your boyfriend jeans!
- TJ Maxx top, hat from local boutique Kismet, Gap sandals, + Baldwin Jeans.
5. cool, Fall nights.
- It's all about balance - a fitted sweater and heeled booties juxtapose your slouchy jeans.
- Madewell Sweater, Free People booties, + Baldwin Jeans.