We've only got so much time. And yes, there are things we need to do, but we always want to be sure we have time to do the things we love to do, too. So, here are 7 helpful apps that will guide your focus towards the necessities of life, so we can #TakeTheTime to do the things that mean the most:
1. Moment (for those of us who need to limit the insta-scrolling)
Moment tracks how much you use your iOS devices. If you think you're using your phone too much, you can set limits on usage and get notified when you go over.
2. Checky (IF YOU have a tick TO check YOUr phone every 30 seconds—TRY THIS)
Same concept as moment, but Checky keeps it simple with the numbers, telling you how many times a day you check your phone.
3. Mint (Tremble AT THE SOUND OF THE WORDS... "credit score"? no worries)
Mint is a easy, streamline way to stay on top of your finances—helping you make a budget, pay your bills, and check your credit score.
4. Keelo (too busy to workout? not anymore!)
The workout app that's marketed to "busy people," Keelo provides short and effective high intensity workouts that take less than 20 minutes!
5. Homechef (if you're a GROCERY STORE PROCRASTINATOR)
Homechef delivers all the ingredients you need to make dinner straight to your door. As they say, "Say goodbye to long grocery lines, parking lot power-struggles, and Pinterest-induced food fails that leave you ordering takeout at 11 PM."
6. Waze (For the commuters that are losing their minds)
Waze is all about out-smarting traffic. It helps you find your best route based on the information of real-time traffic and road info.
7. Shyp (hate the post office? try this)
Shyp takes the hassle out of shipping by providing full-service shipping services—including pickup, packaging, and low shipping rates.