Update 2.3: The power user's update.
TL;DR: Remember when we said you didn't have to take photos of your items? Still true. BUT, now we let you if you really want to.
*** NEW ***
• Add your items from your closet to your Cladwell Closet by tagging the details and snapping a photo. Your photo will show up in the app, and the tags you select will apply to the style rules. YOU HAVE THE POWER! ALL THE POWER! TOO MUCH POWER?
• Rename your items! Tap on an item in your closet and give it a custom name. Very helpful for that graphic tee that is not just any graphic tee, but an OG Reading Rainbow graphic tee.
• New Capsule Guide content (We'll make sure you know about new stuff like this when it hits).
*** IMPROVED ***
• Improved item detail page with stats and tags. Now you can see what is happening behind-the-scenes of each of your items.
• Style update: Turtlenecks are back in style. And they never really left if we're all honest. We now have a sizeable collection and appropriate style rules for those classic hickey-hiders.
*** FIXED ***
• Minor bug fixes.
Thanks so much for using Cladwell. Don’t forget to tell your friends that they can try it for free and maximize their closets by seeing all the expertly styled outfit combinations they own.
Do you have a suggestion for the Cladwell team? Visit cladwell.com/feedback and let us know what you love, what you hate, and what you would love to see in future versions.
Are you having trouble? Visit cladwell.com/hello and you'll find a ton of answers to a ton of questions. Also, find us on Twitter: @cladwellapp