Update 2.3.3: Precognition
TL;DR: A present: A preview of tomorrow's outfits, in the present.
*** NEW ***
• Preview tomorrow's outfits: See what the recommended outfits for tomorrow so you can better prepare by ironing or setting out your clothes or whatever it is you super organized people like to do.
• Updated the What's New section, so you can keep up with all the big things we're adding.
*** FIXED ***
• Fixed a bug where the app could crash during editing select items with grandad collars. We got a little confused, and we're sorry.
• Fixed a bug where the app could crash if you edited the capsules and items faster than we did on our end. We're sorry. We'll be better.
What was in version 2.3?
*** NEW ***
• Add your items from your closet to your Cladwell Closet by tagging the details and snapping a photo. Your photo will show up in the app, and the tags you select will apply to the style rules. YOU HAVE THE POWER! ALL THE POWER! TOO MUCH POWER?
*** IMPROVED ***
• Improved item detail page with stats and tags. Now you can see what is happening behind-the-scenes of each of your items.
• Style update: Flannels! Lumberjacks, rejoice. We have added hundreds of your favorite shirts.
• Style update: Turtlenecks are back in style. And they never really left if we're all honest. We now have a sizeable collection and appropriate style rules for those classic hickey-hiders.
Thanks so much for using Cladwell. Don’t forget to tell your friends that they can try it for free and maximize their closets by seeing all the expertly styled outfit combinations they own.
Do you have a suggestion for the Cladwell team? Visit cladwell.com/feedback and let us know what you love, what you hate, and what you would love to see in future versions.
Are you having trouble? Visit cladwell.com/hello and you'll find a ton of answers to a ton of questions. Also, find us on Twitter: @cladwellapp