Update 2.4: Better outfits all around.
TL;DR: New outfit algorithm. Favorite & dismiss outfits. Interact with your clothing the way you wish you could interact with people sometimes.
*** NEW ***
• A completely re-written outfit algorithm. Our new formula now better represents the depth of your closet. You'll see a broader range of outfit styles, item selections, and temperature matching.
• Favorite and dismiss outfit recommendations. Want to stop seeing a single item for a while? Choose to snooze the single piece instead of dismissing the entire outfit.
• Filter outfit possibilities. We admit it; it's tedious to scroll through 132k outfits. So now you can filter outfits based on favorites or a selection of items to best get some outfit inspiration.
• Restore a lost closet! Did you get a new phone or delete the app? You can restore a recent version of your closet in the "Data Reset" settings menu. Cladwell backs up your closet daily.
*** IMPROVED ***
• Massive speed and quality improvement to our outfit algorithm and interface.
• First-time tutorial screens. We've added a few help screens to make it easier for first-time app users to jump in and start seeing outfits right away.
*** FIXED ***
• Various bug and crash fixes. And since it's flu season, we also fixed that.
Thanks so much for using Cladwell. Don’t forget to tell your friends that they can try it for free and maximize their closets by seeing all the expertly styled outfit combinations they own.
Do you have a suggestion for the Cladwell team? Visit cladwell.com/feedback and let us know what you love, what you hate, and what you would love to see in future versions.
Are you having trouble? Visit cladwell.com/hello and you'll find a ton of answers to a ton of questions. Also, find us on Twitter: @cladwellapp