April showers bring a cleaner app with fewer bugs and faster loading. May flowers bloom around you always.
TL;DR: Faster algorithm = more diverse outfits. Weren't getting notifications before? Bli-bleem! (that's the sound of a notification) You are a valuable person. We built this app for you.
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
• Multi-threaded outfit possibility processing! What the heck does that mean?! Our algorithm is much faster because it's looking at more than one thing at a time. Before, a 75 item closet would take 6 minutes to process. Now, that same closet takes a mere 90 seconds. Moral of this story: Pursue minimalism. Your app will run faster!
• Fixed limited outfit recommendations. Previously, you might have never gotten outfits for certain items, especially if you had a lot of items. Sometimes you may have gotten repetitive outfits. We want you to wear all your shirts, @Lindsayk86 and @Grayd02, not just that white one. This should help. Also, it’s probably time to wash that white shirt.
• There were some fairly confusing and nerdy error messages that would pop-up if you tried to get into the app without purchasing a subscription. Those are less nerdy. You still have to purchase a subscription.
*** FIXED ***
• There were some app animations that broke with iOS 10.3 so we un-broke them.
• We also solved an issue that prevented a small handful of users from getting push notifications when they wanted them. We hope you didn’t forget to get dressed in the morning until now. It might not be too late to get your job back.
• Minor design and interface inconsistencies were fixed. We apologize to anyone who noticed that the size of the heart was obnoxiously large. Nothing a little design heart surgery can't fix.
We are so grateful you’ve decided to use Outfits by Cladwell. We want to make your life simpler and free you up to do the things that are most important in your life. It’s a great day. Wear it well.
Do you have a suggestion for the Cladwell team? We love to hear your feedback! Please visit cladwell.com/feedback and let us know what you love, what you hate, and what you would love to see in future versions of Outfits.
Are you having trouble? WE REALLY WANT TO HELP! (sorry for shouting, we're just really excited about being helpful... it's kind of our thing) Visit cladwell.com/hello for FAQ, contact options, feedback, and other things. - we're ready.