TL;DR: Wear your leggings. You've earned it.
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
• Leggings and tunics are now available! Please wear responsibly. Note from our stylist and development team member: "I don’t have anything else nice to say about this. Not feeling particularly witty after adding 100 tunics to our database last night."
• Other minor performance improvements.
*** FIXED ***
• Fixed a bug where the app could crash if it were updating the item database and trying to refresh outfits.
• Fixed a quirk where the “refresh outfits” button would disappear if you touched it while it was thinking.
• Other minor fixes.
*** WHAT WAS NEW IN 1.2? ***
• Try Outfits for free! And then, save money with a yearly subscription! Two ways to be a Cladwell subscriber and each way starts with a 3-day free trial. Tell your friends.
• An oft-requested feature is now an actual feature. Now it's easy to log an outfit directly from Closet or History. Just tap on the ••• next to any outfit to get options.
• You can refresh an outfit right from the outfits screen. No need to dig into Settings.
• An updated look for the outfits screen.
Thanks so much for using Outfits. Don't forget to tell your friends that they can try it for free and maximize their closets by seeing all the expertly styled outfit combinations they own.
Do you have a suggestion for the Cladwell team? We love hearing your feedback. We added leggings to the app BECAUSE of your feedback! Visit cladwell.com/feedback and let us know what you love, what you hate, and what you would love to see in future versions.
Are you having trouble? Visit cladwell.com/hello and we can help you. We really can.