The #1 most-requested-feature is now an actual feature. We hope you enjoy it.
TL;DR: Edit and customize your recommended outfits. A fresh look for outfit cards. A better algorithm with more variety.
*** NEW NEW NEW ***
• Edit your outfit recommendations: Want to swap out a pair of shoes or add a layer to your outfit recommendation? Do it. Want to log a particularly creative outfit combination we didn’t put together? Do it. Your closet is your art space. Don’t run with scissors. Wash the paintbrushes before you put them away. Other than that, go crazy.
*** IMPROVEMENTS ***
• A new home page design! Think of it as an extreme home makeover, but just for your home screen. We didn’t move your couches around or anything like that.
• Updates to our algorithm - we’re continually improving this to help you better use the clothing you have. We’re hoping this update shows you fewer repeats and better variety. Let us know how you feel about it.
*** IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ***
• A new way to run your outfit possibilities in the background. If you have a lot of clothes in your closet, it takes a long time to calculate and create all your outfit possibilities. If that process was interrupted by closing the app, it wouldn't calculate all the possible outfits. We changed this process and also put in a progress bar at the top of the app while we're calculating that stuff. Thanks for your patience as we create thousands of outfits for you.
• Let us know what items we're missing. Do you have something in your real life closet that isn't in our database? Let us know! Send us a photo, or a product web page: email@example.com -- we are adding new stuff all the time.
Thanks so much for using Outfits. Don’t forget to tell your friends that they can try it for free and maximize their closets by seeing all the expertly styled outfit combinations they own.
Do you have a suggestion for the Cladwell team? We love hearing your feedback. Visit cladwell.com/feedback and let us know what you love, what you hate, and what you would love to see in future versions.
Are you having trouble? Visit cladwell.com/hello and we can help you. We really can.